LX5 LED flatbed entry level, environmentally friendly 2.4 x 1.2mm UV printer - information, price and finance quote.
The first LED UV flatbed printer with optional Roll-to-Roll from Inktec, Jetrix has been designed to offer a combination of high quality printing with high output for the indoor and outdoor large and wide format graphics market.
The LX5 uses 35% less electricity compared to a mercury lamp UV printer, it requires no warm-up time, creates less heat and has an extended lamp lifetime of up to 20,000 hours.
- Size: Rigid media size of 2,440mm x 1,220m
- Speed: Up to 39sqm/hr in production mode
- Colours: 4 (C,M,Y,K), 6 (C,M,Y,K,+2 white) or 7 channel (C,M,Y,K,+2 white +1 Varnish or Primer)
The LX5 LED comes with different print-head colour options either four CMYK, six CMYK and double white, or seven-channel CMYK, double white and one varnish or primer) colour configuration using UV inks specially formulated by InkTec that give excellent adhesion and vibrant colours.
It comes with six picolitre Konica Minolta print heads and can print at up to 39sqm/hr in production mode or 11sqm/hr for precise fine art printing.
Find out how much the Jetrix LX5 LED will cost using lease finance or HP (note on the rates).
Jetrix LX5 - Brochure Download - View Video-->
- Sophisticated flatbed: Two different vacuum zones to ensure media completely flat
- High quality: 6 picoliter high resolution Konica heads
- Stunning detail: using JETRIX anti-banding technology (G-mask) for photorealistic printing
- Efficient LED curing system: extended LED lamp life time of up to 20k hours
- Reduced energy consumption: up to 35% less than compared with mercury lamp printer
Availability and pricing - the JETRIX range of Large & Wide Format UV inkjet flatbed and roll-to-roll printers: KX3 - KX5 / KX5-R - KX6 - KX7 / KX7-D / KX7-R - RX3200 - RX320G - RX5000 are available for immediate order - finance is available subject to status - call for a quote today.